Sunday, October 06, 2013

Life is a set of triangles

It dawned suddenly on me that if I declared myself an artist I would be rid of the burden of trying to explain my posts. I will explain: when I post a piece, I try to make it as self-contained as I can make it. It is not that I always succeed, but the reader will notice the effort. I find that it was taking a toll on my brain, compelled to explain everything. So, I metamorphosed from a rational thinking person to an artist, a photo artist, to be specific, who only feels.
I plan to give a title to these photo posts (which is the prerogative of the artist, which supposedly is the window into the meaning of the work) and it is up to the reader to interpret it anyway (s)he feels. But, this freedom comes at a cost: the photograph and also the photo artist may be criticized but the artist’s interpretation itself is beyond criticism.
With this caveat, now I go:




Triangular life

Raghuram Ekambaram  

No comments: